Saturday 24 October 2015

Human Hybrid Initial Research

Hybrid: the offspring of two animals or plants of different breeds, varieties,species, or genera, especially as produced through humanmanipulation for specific genetic characteristics.

Human-Nature hybrids

Human-Animal hybrids

I felt that the best way to gain initial knowledge and ideas/inspiration is to look at visuals, as to me, this sums up hybrids better than words can. Initially, I am more drawn to the idea of the human-nature hybrid because I feel that the outcome can be slightly more experimental and less 'obvious', but I will continue researching. 

At this present moment, I feel slightly overwhelmed by this project and the brief because it seems like it will require a lot of preparation, and extremely good technical skills... I hope that we are taught the required skills to be able to create an outcome that is of a high standard, because I think it could be a lot of fun and allow me to be very creative and innovative. 


No comments:

Post a Comment