Tuesday 17 November 2015

Brave New World Theme Moodboard


This is my Brave New World theme mood board:
  • It clearly shows the Purple Emperor butterfly 
  • It features the areas in which the hybrid lives - both rural areas, as well as built up cities
  • It has a purple theme running through it to represent the colour scheme of my make-up and the butterfly
  • It shows the outline of a butterfly pattern very similar to the one I will be using
  • It shows the process of females growing up and becoming a woman; which is the underlying theme for my hybrid, and this when the hybrid transformation takes place 
I actually often found myself wanting to include drawings/face charts to demonstrate my hybrid and my ideas, but I had to ensure that I remained focused on the Brave New World theme, and not my hybrid itself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment